Whether you are writing for social media, text messages, or work emails, grammar still matters! With spell check, predictive text, and the internet, it is easy to get lazy or even forget some basics.
- They’re – If you can replace it with “they are” and it makes sense, then it is being used correctly.
- Their – Is a possessive word that shows belonging.
- There – For when the other two don’t fit. (It’s complicated)
- To – Is a preposition that defines the relationship of the nouns
- Two – The numerical form.
- Too – Is an adverb meaning excessively, also, additionally, and more.